Day 35: Review + Workshop
[5 min] Electronic Lesson for pronunciation
Found under Unit 4
[15-20 min] Warm-Up Speaking Task
Found under Unit 4
[15-20 min] Warm-Up Speaking Task
Practice the introduction, overview points, and describing one chart. Click on the IMPROMPTU PPT SPEAKING TASK
[10 min] Part I: Guided Workshop of Outline/Organization of Presentation
We will review the major parts discussed on day 33, Organization/Outlines and then provide time for implementation in our own PPTs.We will go through this process by following the PRESENTATION WORKSHOP PART I PPT
[10 min] Part II: Guided Workshop on Visual Aid Content
We will review the major parts discussed on day 34, Visual Aid Content and then provide time for implementation in our own PPTs. You can guide yourself through this workshop by following the
VISUAL AID CONTENT WORKSHEET. I will circulate for assistance.
[10 min] Part III: Peer Review
For the last ten minutes, I will ask that you work in pairs to go over the worksheets together providing feedback where you can. Follow the worksheet to guide you.
Lesson Plan Materials:
IMPROMPTU SPEAKING
PRESENTATION WORKSHOP PART I PPT
VISUAL AID CONTENT WORKSHEET
No comments:
Post a Comment